Downtown Miami has always been one of the most dynamic districts in the Miami region and one of the first high-rise residential condominiums to come to life since the condo boom is expected to open in 2014.
People can expect the addition to the existing skyline of Brickell to be graced with the Brickell House, a masterpiece that will be produced by the Sieger Suarez architectural group with its interiors to be specifically designed by Yabu Pushelberg who has been recognized for many other illustrious works.
The Brickell House is a $170 million project which is going to set rise on 1300 Brickell Bay Drive that will bring forth a brand new zest to the Downtown Miami area with its 46-story tower which will cater to 374 residences that range from one bedroom residential units all the way up to penthouse units which are sure to be a perfect option for people who seek absolute luxury in Miami.
More details about the condominium project have yet to be released but the Brickell House will surely be looking to provide residents and guests with amenities such as:
- Rooftop Sky Deck,
- Swimming pool on the 46th floor of the establishment,
- Internet access and refreshments on the Sky Deck,
- State-of-the-art fitness center and facilities,
- 24-hour valet guest parking,
- Concierge services,
- Resident Library and Lounge,
- Private Club Room for residents with kitchen and bar,
- Automated parking garage,
- And so much more.